Spectacular Taj Mahal
Destinations Covered: Delhi – Agra – Delhi
Duration: 02 Nights / 03 Days
Have an incredible escapade to Agra and create a cherishable vacation exploring Mesmerising Taj, Majestic forts, bustling markets and savouring sumptuous Indian cuisine. Explore the city of Love, Agra where you will experience the perfect blend of rich culture with Mughal Era.
- Witness the glory of Taj Mahal with a morning view
- Explore the huge expanse of the Agra Fort and learn about its Mughal architecture
- Get the splendid view and admire the beauty of Taj Mahal from Mehtab Bagh
- Learn about the history of the Indo-Islamic Architecture of Itmad-ud-daulah.
Day 01: Arrival in Delhi - Delhi – Agra (220 Km/Approx 4-5 Hrs Drive)
Upon arrival at Delhi International Airport, our representative will meet you and will hand-over you the trip documents.
Today we will drive to Agra. On arrival, check-in to the hotel. Agra - a wonderful former city of the Mughals, home to the famous Taj Mahal.
Rest of the day will be free at your own leisure activity.
Overnight stay at hotel in Agra.
Day 02: Agra
Early morning visit to the Taj Mahal - the most extravagant symbol of love, dedication and purity ever that took almost 22 years to build. It is an ivory-white marble monument where rests the mortals of Mughal Emperor Shahjahan (who built Taj Mahal) and his wife (Mumtaz). An interesting fact about this stunning edifice is that it turns pinkish in the morning, milky white in the evening and golden at night as the moonlight falls upon it. Watching the sunrise over this iconic monument is truly a sight to behold. Return to the hotel for breakfast. Next, visit the Agra Fort that resembles the magnificent Red Fort in Delhi. The Diwan-i-Aam (Hall of Public Audience), Diwan-i-Khas (Hall of Private Audience) and the Sheesh Mahal (Palace of Mirrors) are the must-see attractions here. Later, visit the tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daulah located at the center of a quadrangle with gardens laid out in a Char Bagh pattern surrounding it. The structure stands over a raised sandstone terrace measuring 149 feet square and 3 feet and 4 inches high from the ground.
Overnight stay at hotel in Agra.
Day 03: Agra – Delhi (220 Km/Approx. 4-5 Hrs) – Departure
After breakfast, drive back to Delhi International Airport to connect flight to your onwards destination with sweet memories of your trip.
Your Tour Package Includes:
- 2 Nights’ Accommodation in 4 Star Hotel for 2 People based on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- All transfers from Airport with assistance.
- Transportation in Air-conditioned Vehicle for all transfers and sightseeing.
- English Speaking Driver with excellent driving skills and good knowledge of the routes.
- Entrance Fees to the Taj Mahal.
- 1 Mineral Water Bottle every day. (Per person)
- All toll, parking, fuel charges and interstate taxes.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
Your Tour Package Excludes:
- Any Airfare
Important Terms & Condition:
- Only registered members can win the Free Trip to Taj Mahal.
- Fill in the lucky draw form in order to participate. Form will be sent to all the registered members very soon.
- Lucky Draw will be done by President Bina Vyas during the Convention.
- Travel Validity- Upto December 2022, barring Christmas and New Year Period ( 23rd Dec- 05th Jan) and National Holidays in India.
- Prior notice of 07 days is mandatory.
- The offer is non- transferable.
- The offer is valid for a maximum of 2 people.
- The offer can neither be exchanged for cash nor clubbed with any other offer.
- The offer is for single usage only, which means reservation once done cannot be cancelled and the voucher cannot be re-validated.
Optional Add On Experiences:
Mohabbat The Taj Show: Watch the love story of the Taj Mahal enacted live by theatre actors. Your seat will be ready with a complimentary bottle of water. Opportunity at end for pictures with cast (actors of the play) for a nominal fee.
Yoga: Go for a yoga class in Agra during which you will learn the tactics of yoga poses. It not only helps stretching but also helps you connect with your inner self. Follow your guide as s/he helps you to balance every aspect of yoga such as pranayama, meditation, movement and philosophy.
Food Walk: Agra, home of the Taj Mahal, has its own street food traditions, usually more delicious than the food you may find inside its restaurants. For all the tourists and foodies eager to savor the delights of this ancient city, this 3-hour tour covers its must-have delicacies.
3-Hour Cycle Tour: Ride into the web of alleys and pass through Dhobhi Ghat — the famous open-air laundromat by the Yamuna River. Continue to Jama Masjid and Agra Fort and afterwards visit the Manka Meshwar temple, vegetable market, Flower Market and Akbar Church.